Last update: September 10, 2020
Regarding our compliance with the European Data Protection Act 2018, please review our Data Protection Declaration.
What Personal Information About Customers Does AIM Facilitations Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your AIM Facilitations experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, marketing, and communicating with you. You accept herewith that your information is stored and used. We herewith confirm that a Data Protection Agreement is in place and no data will be used other than authorized by you.
- Automatic Information: We do not receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, unlike many Web sites, we do not use "cookies," and we do not obtain any information when your Web browser accesses AIM Facilitations or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of AIM Facilitations on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from AIM Facilitations if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does AIM Facilitations Share the Information It Receives?
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we may send offers to selected groups of AIM Facilitations customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Preferences.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
AIM Facilitations gives you access to the main information about your account and your interactions withAIM Facilitations for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such AIM Facilitations features as your profile, wish lists, customer reviews, and testimonials.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use ofAIM Facilitations, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)